- The closing date for registration to the Northern Meeting piping competitions is 31st JANUARY 2020.
- The date for the meeting of the joint eligibility committee, consisting of representatives from the Northern Meeting, Argyllshire Gathering, the Competing Pipers Association and judges, is expected at the end of February /early March 2020.
- Emails accepting or refusing eligibility will be sent out by the end of March 2020.
- The closing date for receipt of entry forms giving tunes is 31st MAY 2020.
- Entry fees for 2020: Seniors – £30 for one, £50 for 2 or more competitions. Juniors – £15.
- Entry fees to be with the piping secretary by 31st May 2020.
- The closing date for changing tunes is Friday 7th August 2020.
- Dates of the competitions for Seniors are Thursday 20th August and Friday 21st August 2020.
- Date of the competitions for Juniors is Friday 21st August 2020.