- The closing date for registration to the Northern Meeting piping competitions is 31st JANUARY 2016.
- The date for the meeting of the joint eligibility committee, consisting of representatives from the Northern Meeting, Argyllshire Gathering, the Competing Pipers Association and judges, is expected at the end of February /early March 2016.
- Emails accepting or refusing eligibility will be sent out by the end of March 2016.
- The closing date for receipt of entry forms giving tunes is 31st May 2016.
- Entry fees for 2016: Seniors - £30 for one, £50 for 2 or more competitions. Juniors - £15.
- Entry fees to be with the piping secretary by 31st May 2016.
- The closing date for changing tunes is 17th August 2016.
- Dates of the competitions for Seniors are Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd September 2016.
- Date of the competitions for Juniors is Friday 2nd September 2016.