- The closing date for registration to the Northern Meeting piping competitions is 31st JANUARY 2013.
- The date for the meeting of the joint eligibility committee, consisting of representatives from the Northern Meeting, Argyllshire Gathering, the Competing Pipers Association and judges, is expected at the end of February /early March 2013.
- Emails accepting or refusing eligibility will be sent out by the end of March 2013.
- The closing date for receipt of entry forms giving tunes is 31st May 2013.
- Entry fees for 2013: Seniors - £30 for one, £50 for 2 or more competitions. Juniors - £15.
- Entry fees to be with the piping secretary by 31st May 2013.
- The closing date for changing tunes is 10th August 2013.
- Dates of the competitions for Seniors are Thursday 5th and Friday 6th September 2013.
- Date of the competitions for Juniors is Saturday 7th September 2013